We hope you will join us for the Lindy Hop workshop with Andy and Ela on Saturday 6th July! It will be followed by an evening party with live music in the evening, as part of our regular Swing SOS event. As well as learning a lot and dancing a lot, it’s our chance to celebrate the end of this block of classes with fantastic teachers and an amazing evening of dancing.
You will sign up as either a member of group 1 or of group 2 (group descriptions to be found here). Each group will get two hours of Lindy Hop classes: one hour in your own group and one hour with both groups mixed together for a swing out special!.
The timetable for the workshop will work as follows (see below for details about the locations):
Saturday 6th July
- 13.00-14.00 Group 2 (Tafeltennis Club)
- 14.15-15.15 Groups 1&2 swing out special (Tafeltennis Club)
- 15.30-16.30 Group 1 (Tafeltennis Club)
- 20.00-21.00 Taster class for absolute beginners (Kolpinghuis)
- 21.00-01.00 Lindy Hop party with live music (Kolpinghuis)
- Lindy Hop classes group 1: 30 euros (two hours of classes)
- Lindy Hop classes group 2: 30 euros (two hours of classes)
- Advance party booking for workshop participants: 5 euros (on the door 10 euros, cash only)
Classes: Tafeltennis Club Nijmegen
6523 NK Nijmegen
There is plenty of parking space at the venue. Alternatively it is reachable by bus, about 15 -20 minutes from the Central Station.
Evening party: Kolpinghuis Nijmegen
6511 ER Nijmegen
This venue is super-easy to find. It’s just three minutes’ walk from the Central Train/Bus Station, you can’t miss it. Alternatively there is very cheap parking available at the new nearby underground car park on the Keizer Karelplein.