……… of course we all want to stay healthy! One thing that adds to this is starting dancing again. Second, we want us to stay corona-free.
Please read how we’re going to do this:
- Don’t attend class if you feel ill, or if you have had symptoms of illness / cold during the last 10 days.
- At the entrance we offer hand sanitizer. Use it.
- Follow up the instructions you get from the teachers.
- During first class we’ll ask your phone number.
- During class, we won’t rotate partners. That means as well that if your dancing partner cannot come, you cannot dance, or you have to practice on your own.
- During class each couple will dance at their own space in the room. Put your bag, jacket and stuff (like outdoor shoes etc.) in that space as well. And stay in your own space during class.
- After class, we have to leave the room / building, else we will bump into the ones that attend the next class and we’ll be with too many people in the room. Please join us at café ‘t Haantje … our regular beer drinking spot, only a 4 min walk from the gym!