Are you ready, dear dancers?! Our next block of Lindy Hop classes will take place on Tuesdays and Fridays in September to November 2019.
- Tuesday classes (Lindy intermediate (B+/C) and Fast Track classes) with our special out-of-town guest instructors Natalia and Kay will run from September 10 to November 5 (no class on October 15), giving 8 lessons in total
- Friday classes (Lindy beginner (A) and beginner-intermediate (B)) will run from September 6th to November 8th (no class on Oct 18), 9 lessons in total taught by your local Nijmegen teachers.
- Lindy A and B: Fridays September 6, 13, 20, 27; October 4, 11, (no class 18), 25; November 1, 8
- Lindy B+/C and Fast Track: Tuesdays September 10, 17, 24; October 1, 8, (no class 15), 22, 29; November 5
See here for level descriptions.
|Lindy beginners (Lindy A)||19.30 – 20.30||Fridays||Oude Weeshuis|
|Practice time for students||20.30 – 21.00||Fridays||Oude Weeshuis|
|Lindy beginner-intermediate (Lindy B)||21.00 – 22.00||Fridays||Oude Weeshuis|
|Lindy intermediate (Lindy B+/C)||20.15– 21.15||Tuesdays||Titus Brandsma|
|Lindy Fast Track (Lindy C and higher)||21.15 – 22.00||Tuesdays||Titus Brandsma|
|Lindy beg/beg-int (A/B)||80€ per person (9 classes of 60 minutes)|
|Lindy intermediate (B+/C)||90€ per person (8 classes of 60 minutes)|
|Lindy Fast Track (C and above)||80€ per person (8 classes of 45 minutes)|
Lindy B students can join Lindy A in addition to their main class at no additional costs! A simple way to get your basics right as well as moving on. In all other cases, the following discounts apply if you sign up for more than one lesson. We offer the following discounts:
1st class = price as indicated
2nd class = cheapest class 50% discount
3rd/4th class = free
Student discount = 10 euros on full price
Extra information on signups (followers, please read!)
We expect a long waiting list for single followers for the Tuesday classes and we aim to admit as many followers as possible to at least one class. Therefore, admission will work like this:
1. We will start assigning spots such that each dancer can follow in at least one class. If there are extra single follower spots left in the end, we will fill them from the waiting list
2. Follows who lead in one Tuesday class, are moved to the top of the waiting list for the other Tuesday class, in the order of registration. However, please note that you can only register as lead if you meet the admission requirements!
3. For the fast track class, we reserve the right to give priority to more experienced dancers and teachers.
If you want to work on what you learned in class, please do feel free to make use of the practice time. There will always be a teacher available if you have any questions or need some advice. Plus you will get to know better your fellow dancers!
More questions? Check out the FAQ.